Thursday, August 26, 2010

31 in 31... day 17

Day 17 Kendras Picture
Since Ryan was hunting. I took advantage of the no guy weekend. I had a sleepover Friday with my BF AL. We stayed up late eating junk food and watching chic flicks. Then Saturday my sister and I went to see this movie. It was really good. Not as great as I thought but I still really liked it.


Day 17 Ryans Picture
So I'm not putting Ryans picture up because its a picture of the deer his Dad killed.  Its a cool picture and the deer is seriously a monster but I don't want to totally offend or scare anyone so ill keep it for our eyes only.
but-- hooray for the first deer of the season. that means we have meat!

1 comment :

Alerie said...

Sounds like you had a good girls weekend. Those are always so fun and much needed. I too saw this movie and thought the same thing. It was good, but not as good as I thought it was going to be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails