Thursday, January 10, 2013

Yee-haw

12.30.12

I got this cute horse jumper thing back when Teagan was a baby.
She loved it! It makes horse noises and plays music.
Makenzie was never big enough to use it so when we decided to put Tracker in it one day we were so surprised he was big enough to play in it.
We have to put a pillow under his feet just to give him a little extra ground to bounce from but he really likes it. He sits in here when Ryan and I are working out and is entertained pretty much the entire time.
He mainly just moves it forward and backward rather than jumping but I'm sure that will come soon.
I am tempted to stick him in his wranglers, cowboy boots and hat and play some Johnny Cash while he rides his horse. Maybe someday ill indulge in my love of exploiting him.


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails