Monday, January 28, 2013

Bath Crayons

Tracker LOVES baths. Like completely obsessed with them. He kicks and throws his arms like crazy. I try to let him play as long as possible... Well until the water gets chilly... Ryan got bath crayons for Christmas (don't ask why) so when I was sitting there letting Tracker play we decided to get out the crayons and have some fun. It was a little hard getting my coloring skills on since Tracker kept grabbing my arms and hitting my hand. I guess he was just wanting in on the fun because as soon as I gave him the crayon he did exactly what he was suppose to do and did a little coloring himself. 





Ill use any opportunity to include Makenzie. I want this little boy to know he has a big sister and always include her. We talk about her all the time and he loves watching her videos. I always imagine how much fun it would be if we had 2 babies in the bath every night.



2 comments :

Chelsea Rose said...

Oh my goodness! The last picture where he is looking up at MRW made me burst into tears! How sweet this is. <3

Alerie said...

LOVE these pictures. I also love that last picture where he is looking up, but I think I already told you that on Instagram. Oh well. He sure is a cutie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails