Sunday, July 1, 2012

Work Party

On Saturday Ryan had a work party up in Park City.
I was extra excited because it was suppose to be over 100 degrees at home but only 80 in PC so I was all over the 20 degree difference. Aside from the heat we were excited to experience all the fun at the Alpine Slides. We got together at this beautiful park before for a little recognition ceremony and a yummy lunch and then headed up the mountain. I read ahead of time that I could ride everything except the zip line being prego so I was happy to get to enjoy some of the activities. His company got everyone an unlimited daily pass which meant we could ride the slide, coaster and the zip line as much as we wanted. 
We took full advantage and spent the whole day there. It ended up being rather warm and Ryan got completely fried but had the best time. I loved spending time with all the people Ryan is with all day and it was even better getting to spend a whole day with Ryan. I have sure missed him.
Ryan had a great time racing with everyone but I was perfectly content making sure this baby didnt get hurt so I went nice and slow. Baby T was not bothered by all the excitement. He was just as mellow as ever and the second we got home and ready for bed he was going crazy. 
This boy is seriously going to be trouble if he keeps this up.
We are so lucky to be apart of a company that treats their employees so well and Im so thankful Ryan has such an amazing group of people to work with everyday.

The Alpine Slide


The Alpine Coaster




The Rock wall.




The views were amazing.
We didnt leave until after dark and we were all exhausted.
It was a great day.


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

You guys look so happy! And Kendra, you look great!

Ashley Quarles said...

It looks like y'all had a very fun day! Wish my hubby's employers were that kind!!

You and Ryan are so cute!! Your bump is perfect and I can't wait to see pics of your new baby boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails