Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Weeks


*my 2 bebes*

How far along? 30 Weeks--- We are almost to the single digit count down people!
Maternity clothes? Have I mentioned I hate clothes? You should have seen the show I put on for Ryan the other day. Outfit after outfit didn't fit and trying to take them clothes on and off was like an Olympic sport. He couldn't stop laughing. After I was done I was all hot and sweaty and my arms were jello-y like I just lifted weights.
Best moment this week: We made some major progress in TK's room. I cant wait to show everyone. I am so in love with it. Thank God for Ryan and his Dad. They have saved me.
Not so good moment of the week: Feeling sick. Consistently studying (ill post about why another time) and being gone day and night and not seeing much of Ryan. Someday we will be together again.
Miss Anything? Being able to get dressed like a normal human. Not needing to pee 3 seconds after I just finished peeing, feeling comfortable.
Movement: I honestly wonder most of the day what the hell he is doing in there. I get the weirdest sensations that is not a jab or kick and I cant figure out whats going on. I read a lot about how big he is and try to imagine him in there. It sure doesn't seem very comfortable to me. I need to stretch out. I guess that's what he is trying to do most of the time.
Food Cravings: No cravings. Just very picky about what sounds good at any given moment. I have totally stopped planning our meals for the week ahead like I have done since we have been married because I never what what we are suppose to have. and I usually want something that we don't have in the house. Its very sad some days.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been feeling super queasy this week but haven't really got sick. Just feeling off and uncomfortable.
Gender: Still a BOY.
Symptoms: Just being large and in charge.
Emotions: Doing better. I probably only have 1-2 breakdowns a day :)
Looking forward to: Doctors appointment this week- I am going every 2 weeks now. and having a special birthday celebration for Ryker this next weekend.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain with the clothes! I am now almost 36 weeks and I miss not being able to fit into any bottoms comfortably. :-(

I am excited for you to welcome your little man! Those movements that you cannot describe are very familiar to me too! My little girl in utero is doing the same thing. It feels like a butterfly fluttering around sometimes, and yet she is so big, so it it weird!

Keep your head up, you are almost there!

Kami Satterlee said...

simply beautiful. 30 weeks already. I can't believe you are about to be a mommy to a precious little boy in 10 weeks! Friend....OMG!

larsen family said...

Kendra-
I have some baby leggings that 10 and 11 year old girls made in my church to help with your goal. It was so fun to make these with them and tell them of your sweet MaKenzie. Hope it helps a little!
Love,
Jen ( Angel Kamber's mom)
If you could email me with your address thatwould be great!
Kampers2@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails