Monday, July 23, 2012

Makenzie's 3rd Birthday - Family

We are so blessed to have such an amazing family. We love each and everyone of them so much and they are so special to us. It really was amazing to have my brother and sister here to celebrate since we don't get to see them all the time. We did miss the ones who were not able to make it.





My seesters. I love them sooo much.


The majority of my nieces and nephews. Seriously Makenzie is so loved by each of them. They are so cute when they talk about her. They make my day.


The group. Minus a few.


I cant believe I forgot to get a picture of Ryan's family. I feel so bad but they were there and we love them to pieces. Its fun to have a small family and have all the benefits of a small family and then come to a big family and have all of the benefits of a big family. We have the best of both worlds.

1 comment :

Amishka said...

Kendra,

I LOVE all your decorations it looks like it was a beautiful and cheerful birthday for you sweet angel.
I wanted to tell you that I love seeing all your supportive family and I love all your balloon release's. Honestly I'm a little jealous. On the 12th of July we went to the Cemetery to celebrate Gabriel's life with us, it was his angel day. I spent time inviting everyone to come and those who were to far away I asked them to participate in our balloon release from where they were. We had few actually participate on one side of our family. It was hard for me not to feel angry at them for not supporting us. I'm beginning to feel that since 2 years has passed since Gabe died everyone is pulling away and doesn't realize that we are still grieving everyday for him. I told my husband about your beautiful balloon releases and how so many of your family participate and that I wished it was the same for us.
I know how much family support means to me so, I'm so glad you have so much support. I do have some very supportive loving family members but some want to leave all the sadness behind and even one day a year to ask them to be with us or support us is more than they feel they can handle. It's hard to not feel picked on because I feel the sadness everyday not just one day a year when asked to.
Anyway so sorry for the drawn out comment. Do you have any tips on how to get family to be more involved? Also I'm so excited for you guys and your sweet baby on the way, Congratulations again and again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails