Monday, July 23, 2012

Makenzie's 3rd Birthday - The Party

This is a whole modge podge of pictures thrown together. I didn't know how to organize them so they are just there. Its just random pictures of the party that make me smile. I love seeing our family happy. I love seeing our nieces and nephews playing. I love having everyone here.
What made her birthday so special was that my brother Ben and his family and my sister Lisa and her daughter were able to come to the party. They both live out of state and it meant so much for them to be here. We still were missing a couple people and they were definitely not forgotten. Its funny when family gets together and someone isn't there- it just doesn't feel complete. and it didn't feel complete. 
but we still had an amazing time and I was so happy how it all turned out.














No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails