Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

Makenzie's Halloween.
Ryan, Tracker and I brought up all her Halloween stuff on the Saturday before Halloween.
The weather was perfect. We sat around for a while. Ryan and I find ourselves talking about how it would be to have a 3 year old. 2 kids. It seems like such a good dream. We talked about what she would have been for Halloween. We talked about how fun she would have been this year.








Tracker and I came back Monday because we needed to give our girl some extra Halloween love.
She let us know she was there by making just 1 of her chimes go crazy and sending a little lady bug who just crawled all over her pumpkin the entire time we were there.











Halloween morning this little pumpkin slept in. I usually bring him in the bed with me after Ryan goes to work and he is up for the day. but I guess he knew he was in for a busy day because he went back to sleep and slept for a couple more hours.




I then dressed up my little cow.
(yes this is costume #3)



We had errands to run and I had a lot of work to do so our day flew by.
Dad soon got home from work so we dressed up Harley and let her play with pumpkins outside. Sounds so weird but we have kind of made it into a tradition. 
We have done it several years in a row now.





I made homemade chili, cornbread and tons of cookies. 
Ryans parents came over and we filled up the bucket with candy.
We normally don't get too many trick or treaters so I usually load up the kids that come.
Well of course we ran out this year so I raided my cupboard.
Don't judge me but I ended up giving away kool aid squeeze its and left over Easter candy.
I know I know. Talk about ghetto.
but the kids that got the giant Easter candy's were the most excited. and there was a couple kids that kept coming back. Ha. 


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails