Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hubby Tag

Tagged by Jennie F.
(Think I have done a few similar but seriously I cant talk about my hubby enough)

What's your husband's name? Sir. Ryan K. Webster
How long have you been married? 2 years!!!
How long did you date? One year!
How old is he? 24
Who is taller? He is just a little taller- hehe. He tries to say he is WAY taller!

Who can sing best? Neither of us can sing. Its fun to both be horrible and just sing together
Who is smarter? Depends- He is so smart when it comes to anything working with your hands, house, tools whatever. He also read the newspaper which makes him an expert on the world (wink)... I think I'm kinda smart with other things- like common sense...
Who Pays the bills? That would be ME.
Who does the laundry? ME... He has switched loads maybe 2 or 3 times in the amount of time we have been married.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Some company- neither of us!
Who cooks dinner? Ryan cooks Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday(school days). I cook the other days.
Who's the first to admit they're wrong? I am sooo stubborn! Ryan is so great at that- he is usually always first- I'm trying though.

Who kiss who first? Ryan kissed me first- I held his hand first though.
Who wears the pant? He wears the pants, I hold the belt... You can't go anywhere if your pants don't hold up:)

(Jennie wrote this and I thought it was perfect!)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails