Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hubby part 2

- Love to cook and makes amazing dishes. Since I have been in school he had dinner ready every night when I come home.
- He is always willing to help clean. When we do a big overhaul clean of the house, I like when he cleans the bathrooms because he gets down and dirty. He gets every corner and spot there is or ever was. I don't have that much patience. I keep on top of it but he does the deep cleans!
- Ryan is so dedicated to his family. Not only me but my side of the family but esp his. He has this incredible respect for his parents, sister, brother, aunts, uncles and esp his grandparents. I have never known someone to have experience's and stories like he does with his family.
- He loves to help everyone
- Out of no where he will hug or kiss me and tell me how much he loves me
- He tells me how proud he is of me and we both thank each other all the time for working so hard to provide for our family
- He will do the sweetest things out of no where like get me flowers or buy me a card
- Ry loves our nieces and nephews and is so sweet to each of them. He really cares deeply about every aspect of their life
- His work is completely unmeasurable- he will work as much, long, wherever you need him.
- His heart is really a heart of gold.
I could go on and on about Ryan. He is such an amazing person and I am the luckiest person alive to be married to him. Ryan loves me unconditionally. No matter what has ever happened to me or whatever I come with he completely em brasses it. I cant imagine my life without him!

1 comment :

caitlin and brinton said...

I am so happy for you, it sounds like you got yourself a catch! :)
WE REALLY SHOULD DO SOMETHING SOMETIME, it would be SO fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails