Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kenzie Day #18

Kenzie Day #18 = Liberty Park

No matter who comes its always a very special day for Ryan and I. 
We had fun playing around. 
The afternoon was perfect weather. 
and yummy treats topped off the day.

 I have been one other time but this was Ryans first time to this park without Makenzie. 
Its strange that even now we are still experiencing those "firsts"...














I love the balloons Ryan picked out this month. The colored were perfect and looked amazing floating away. I can only imagine the joy Kenzie felt knowing a dozen more balloons were on their way to her. 










We miss you to pieces. We think of you every single day. You have changed this family. You have changed the world. Thank you for being the most adorable, happy, loving, beautiful girl.
Sending lots and lots of kisses.
We love you Makenzie Rye.

3 comments :

brigette said...

You guys are such amazing parents!! How special to keep up with these Kenzie days!! Much love to you and Ryan both!

Anonymous said...

Looks like another fun Kenzie day. The last picture of the balloon's.....the clouds toward the bottom of the picture look like "YES" so maybe she's saying "yes" I think of you every single day and miss you too. I think she is sending you lots and lots of kisses right back. I hope so. Auntie M

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

How fun! I lovvvve the color of the balloons to so I bet Miss Makenzie did to! Please let us know when you have one of these next month? We would love to come! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails