Friday, June 24, 2011

Fathers Day Weekend


What more could Ryan want for Fathers Day? 
A weekend at the cabin.




trees
deer
squirrels
fire
4wheelers
rocks
dirt





dirty
bugs
coloring books
movies
walks
stars


I think Harley had the most fun.
She ate rocks, dug holes, sniffed her way around and around, swam in the water looking for rocks.



fires inside
fires outside
hot showers
ribs for dinner
cobbler for dessert
movies before bed



ryan
kendra
randy
shaun
brooke
addi



It was perfect.
The first time I had been since I was there with Makenzie. 
Anything for Ryan.
Anytime we are in the car Harley is permanently like this


but this time. our trip home looked like this


in


june


we slid all the way down the mountain safely and headed home.
Ryan was greeted by gifts and cards from Makenzie.
I know he missed her so much.
More than anyone could ever understand.
I hope he had a good weekend and he knows how much he is loved.
Happy Fathers Day!

and to the Dad in our life...
Ryans dad is simply amazing. He is everything I hope Ryan becomes one day. I'm so grateful to know him. He is an incredible example of love, faith and dedication. He has taught Ryan everything he knows and has helped him grow into the incredible husband and father he is today. I love all the things he has taught me and I couldn't imagine life without him.

My step-dad Jesse is another great guy. He is so supportive and loving. He has brought love and happiness into this family that we never knew before him. I cant thank him enough for everything he has done for my Mom. For being the man he is and for taking care of her. He had to come into our crazy crew with no warning of how crazy we really are and I'm so thankful he hasn't run off ;)

There are so many other incredible guys in our lives that are excellent examples of what a Father is.
I love everyone of them and couldn't imagine my life without each of them.

Happy Fathers Day.

2 comments :

Presley & Charlotte Gleason said...

Oh my gosh the pictures of Harley out the window have made me almost pee my pants!!! She looks so free and proud and cute!!!!! HAHA! Love it!!!

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

Love the pics of Harley, and love the pics in your other post of Ryan and Kensie no matter what he is and will always be her Daddy. I bet while he was sleeping she came down from heaven and gave her Daddy a kiss for Fathers Day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails