Sunday, June 27, 2010

Deer Creek

I love boating.
I love camping. so. I couldn't wait for this weekend.
We went to Deer Creek.
Since we pass through Heber on our way Ry and I decided to stop and take some balloons to my sister.
We sat for over an hour.
Talked to her, Talked to Kenzie.
Asked her to take good care of our baby until we could be with her again.
* I wore my chucks- they were very fitting since that's pretty much all she wore*
Then we sent her and Kenzie balloons.


Once we got to camp we started cooking up this little turkey.
and
stayed up late, ate yummy food, sat by the fire then went to bed.
The next morning,
we got on the lake
-with chocolaty, melty treats-
We were out in the sun, getting burned, swimming, jumping in the water and hiking around camp all day long. Until we got to cold and tired and hungry and ready to sit and relax.
had another awesome dinner, warm fire, cobbler for dessert but this night we went to bed a bit earlier.
mainly because the sun took everything out of us.
although
between a sad little boy and freezing temps no one really slept.
cant wait to go out again.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

i've been follorwing your blog for a while now, you are inspiring, and it looks like you are stronger than i knew...you've lost a sister and a baby?

you amaze me kendra, truley amaze me!

Alerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alerie said...

I am glad you were able to take some time out and relax!! I am glad you got to go visit your sister too. I am sure she is taking very good care of Makenzie and I am sure they loved catching those balloons together. It looks like you guys had a fun trip at Deer Creek. I hope you didn't get burned too bad!!

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

Love the pics! Looks like Allies Fam and you guys had a blast! How fun! I bet your sister is taking such great care of Kenzie! You amaze me to Kendra! You make me appericate all the little things in life! Thank you always! Cant wait to see you at Makenzie Event! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails