Sunday, October 26, 2014

Just my boy and me

10.9.14

I love having days with just my boy. He is the silliest, funniest, sweetest little man and I adore him.
I love trying to get to know him better and watching him become a person.
On our days off, we are usually running from place to place with so much to get done. 
This day we had a play date with our sweet friends Livy and Cole, doctors appointments which resulted in shots and blood draws, we ran errands, went on a long walk while he slept to enjoy the fall weather and ended our evening by spoiling our dinner with snow cones. 
I live for these days.











1 comment :

Paige said...

This was seriously my favorite age. I'd love to go back to these days. Kids are so much fun, aren't they? :-) He's such a handsome boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails