Monday, February 7, 2011

The latest Holidays...

Thursday Feb. 3rd.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
small decorations- with bells! and chinese food!



Sunday Feb. 6th
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!



Dinner with family... The bowl on 2 TV's... Homework...
What a day!


When we came to visit kenzie we found these cute presents! 
Ryan was tempted to snack on the hello kitty pez but I refused to allow that :)


Although its beyond freezing temps outside... I can only imagine the sunny beaches surrounding Kenzie. So I found balloons she would enjoy!



2 comments :

Emma said...

I love that you decorate for all occasions, big and small....although in my house Superbowl is a big deal, it's Bruce's "favorite holiday" of they year! :-) Thinking of you, Ryan and Kenzie always....hugs, Em

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

Love the decor!! Love that you never miss a holiday.. So so cute! Love the Dragon!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails