Monday, August 31, 2009

kendra turns 22!


happy birthday to me! 22 years young :)
never imagined my life where it is now.
an amazing husband whom i adore, a beautiful baby that has completely taken over my life for the good, wonderful friends and incredible family.
im so lucky to have so much happiness and be blessed with so much so young in life.

thanks to everyone for all your love and support in my life. you all make everyday a dream come true. thanks ry for the fun party, your the best husband!

4 comments :

Tara Bennett said...

happy happy bday kendra!!!

Chanse and Janell said...

Happy Birthday Kendra!! I hope you had an amazing day! xoxoxo

Linds said...

Happy happy birthday!

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

Happy late Birthday Kendra!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails