Monday, August 31, 2009

kely+kenzie

my dear friend kely finally met makenzie. we went to breakfast last week. kely has been my bf since jr. high! she has been such an amazing person in my life and helped me through so much. kely and i lived together for a short while after graduation. although it wasn't long it was so much fun. i miss coffee runs at 2 am, i miss cooking dinner, i miss our turquoise stove, i miss crazy roomies, i miss kely throwing books, i miss broken windows,
i miss sharing a room and borrowing clothes.
kely has been an incredible example to me. she is a huge reason i went back to school to get my degree. she has made me want to be a better person. she is about to graduate the U and im so very proud of her, she works so hard in everything she does- i love you kely.
kenzie cant wait to see you again.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails