Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our New Addition!

I realized I have yet to update my blog with the new addition to our family!!!!

I'm proud to say we have a bouncy, beautiful, 27 year old girl!

My sister Jill has moved into our basement for a while. We couldn't be happier. She is working like a crazy person with 2 jobs and going to school. She is soo awesome!
We cleaned out our basement to give her all the space but it didn't come easy. I have yet to understand why we accumulate so much CRAP! After a few trips to the DI only selling 1 thing on KSL and TONS of loads to the dumpster we were able to get it all ready for her. After she moved in she immediately started painting and making it her own. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous. Mainly because she picked out a beautiful purple color that looks so elegant and fancy and because she painted it in what seemed like 20 min. I promised Ryan I wouldn't paint another room in this house. Since we moved in 2.5 years ago I have painted my kitchen 3 different times, my hall/ stairs 2 times and my front room 4 times! YES I'm CRAZY. I cant make up my mind what I like. We are both done painting but her room looks awesome.

Although she works all day, goes to school all night I love so much having her with us. Jill is such a great person and I'm so lucky to have her as my sister!
For those who knew us growing up... You may be shocked to see we are living together by choice. We always butted head and never really got along. I was her annoying little sister who only wanted to do and be everywhere she was. We laugh about all the things we used to do to each other.
AHH the stories.
I remember a time when she was babysitting me, she got so annoyed she sat on me holding my arms down and tapped on my forehead with her fingers (you know that dumb game where you say "name 10 candy bars" or something like that)
There was also a time I was pissed at her for something so I stole her money and danced on it, ripping it into little pieces! Yes- I DANCED on her money. I'm a dork!
We had some sad, scary, horrible times together growing up but we have always stuck together and we are closer than ever now.
OH JIlly I sure love you!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails