Friday, September 18, 2009

Date night out + Baby + Sickness




Ryan and I needed to get out. Have time to ourselves and enjoy each other. Well the only problem- I couldn't leave my baby. So we made it a great date night + Makenzie. We went to my favorite restaurant Rodizio Grill. We haven't been there in a very long time so I was extremely excited to go. After a very yummy dinner we walked around Trolley Square. I love going into Pottery Barn Kids and imagine what it would be like if I had tons of money to spend on buying Kenz a princess room. They have the cutest things there. After a great night we came home with a sick baby and a sick mommy. Not a fun combination. So the girls spent the next day doing this.
I have to say one of the worst things is having a sick baby. It is so sad to not know what was wrong and if she was not feeling well or if she was just upset. She had a horrible runny nose and a cough. After almost a week now, we are starting to feel better.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails