Thursday, September 24, 2009

growing girl


She is growing!
My little Makenzie went to the doctor on Tuesday for her 2 month apt. That meant- SHOTS!
I was super worried about my baby getting her shots and me punching the nurse in the face when she makes my baby cry so I made Ryan go to hold me back if needed.
We found out she is now
22 inches tall = 30%
weighs 9.5 lbs = 12%
Although she is still a little peanut she is growing.
When she got her shots she did better than I thought but still gave me the saddest face I have ever seen. She gave me this look when they shoved those needles in her legs like why? why did you do this? It broke my heart! She screamed for a few moments but when I scooped her up and held her she was fine.
She is brave.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails