Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Ryan has become a new man with this little one in the house. She has stolen his heart and has him wrapped around her little finger. Sleepless nights are okay as long as its because of Kenzie :)
She has been having a hard time knowing days from nights. She will SCREAM from about 9 pm. - 1 am. We have tried to comfort her, cuddle her, rock her, feed her, let her cry (which we have both learned we cant do. What is it about your own baby's cry that makes you cry yourself?)
Since Ryan has to get up early and go to work I have been trying to get up with Makenzie every time and try to help her stop crying so Ryan can get some sleep, well the other night she feel asleep for a second and in that second I passed out and didn't hear her start crying again. I woke up about an hour later and went in her room to find Ryan rocking her. I felt so bad but he loved every minute of that midnight Daddy Daughter time. I cant believe how much my love has grown for Ryan and how much more I love Makenzie every day. Being a parent has totally changed our world and we couldn't imagine a day without her.





My World, My Life.

1 comment :

Linds said...

This is the cutest thing ever! I hope that Ryan will always be this sweet on her :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails