Thursday, July 30, 2009

24th of July

Our 24th of July didn't work out the way we planned. We started out the day swimming with my Mom, Jill and Alana and her family. After sitting out in the sun for a bit Makenzie had enough and I took her home. I think she had a little to much sun and heat because she was really warm and wouldn't wake up for her feeding. Ryan and I gave her a cool bath which really helped. We were going to go to our friend Derek's bday party but because of the days events and because I wasn't feeling so good that day we ended up stayed home to rest a bit and get some food in Makenzie, we had a little BBQ and watched Forever Strong.
(Sorry Derek and Allie- we still owe you)




1 comment :

Katie Danner said...

Oh my goodness! What an amazing girl Kendra!! She is beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails