Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Yuna!!


Yuna turned the big 8 on June 14th!

With 4 of my nieces living in Korea is so hard to be the favorite Aunt and spoil them!
I'm so glad I was able to go see Yuna and her sisters a few months ago. Whenever I see them I always develop an instant close bond. I think its because we don't have time to waste- our visits are always to short and we get straight to the point and this last trip was no exception. Ryan and I feel so close to Yuna and think about her beautiful smile whenever I need a good pick me up! I was lucky enough to go stay with my brother and his family when Yuna was born. It was so great to be able to be one of the first people to see her after she was born! She was so small and petite- which she still is. Yuna has such a zest for life and is such a passionate person. She is going to go so far in life with her ability to care so much about things.
I miss you and Love you so much Yuna! Happy Birthday!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails