Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Shower

Baby Shower!
My sisters and Mom threw me the best baby shower on Saturday.
It was great to have family and friends there.
We played one game- Everyone had to cut a piece of string for the size they think my tummy is. Who won?? Allie (who is due 3 weeks after me with her baby BOY) She measured herself and we are the same size! HeHeHe...
There was delicious food- and my favorite eclairs from CAROl'S bakery (YUM)
I opened the amazing gifts everyone gave me. I was overwhelmed at how generous everyone is. I cant wait till this little girl gets here so we can use all this stuff!
These are not the best pictures but here are a few for a quick preview!

I got this cute Harley Davidson dog that looks just like our Harley for the baby!


Yes- your seeing right- Allie and I decided it would be so cute to come dressed the same! haha.
This really was NOT planned.
Thank you so much Mom and Alana for all the amazing food and fun. I cant tell you how much this all meant to me and how grateful I am for each of you. I cant wait till this little girl comes and just so you know- ill probably be calling one of you at all hours of the day and night with questions!
Thanks everyone else for coming and all the amazing gifts.
Thank a million Lisa for coming all the way from Idaho! It wouldn't have been a party without you and Sarah.
I love you all!

3 comments :

caitlin and brinton said...

oh my gosh! that is so hilarious that you and Allie are matching! I'm so glad you had a fun shower! Eclairs sounds delish right now.

FROGGITY! said...

how CUTE are you?!?!?! i love it! looks like a fun time. wow, your due date is going to be here before you know it!! (p.s. my due date for LL was the 24th of July... and she went over... eeek!... let's just say June was a LONG month ... hang in there!)

Katie Danner said...

Kendra this is so cute! WHY wasn't I invited!....ha ha- its ok.....but I am getting excited for you! She is coming soon. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails