Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend


This last weekend Ryan went to the Blaze game with his dad and I went to the Real game with Devlin, Olivia and Kristianne. Other than freezing the whole time we had a lot of fun. Devlin is offically driving me to drink. I love him to death but I guess the age of 4 is when you learn to get an attitude and talk back. If he was not so cute and hugged me when I got really frustrated, I would probably explode. One funny story I can tell about Devlin is when I went to pick him up from school on Friday he was sitting outside in the corner while all the other kids were playing on the swings. I went over to get him and see what was wrong and he told me he was in time out for trying to bite someone. I couldnt believe he tried to bite someone so when I asked why- he said he was trying to eat them. Now for the rest of the weekend I have been stressing out wondering what to do with a 4 year old who is trying to eat someone. We leave for Korea this Thursday. I am counting down the days however school has taken over every minute of my life trying to get all my work done ahead of time because I will be missing so many classes.

1 comment :

Scott and Annalee said...

Glad you all are have fun. Korea will be fun I bet, have some kim chi or some rice. BTW who is Devlin?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails