Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Update to a previous post.

Remember when I did THIS post...
Here are a few days in one.

Day 02 - The meaning behind your Blog name
~living our love song~
have you ever heard that song? i like it. when i started this blog 3+ years back... it was perfect for us. we were young, wild and totally living our own love song. there have been times throughout this "love song" where i thought it wasn't so much a love song but a horror film. the days haven't always been easy- they haven't always been song worthy days but we got through them and we are still here, totally in love, together. so even though its a funky life we are living our own version of a love song!
(was that cheesy enough for you, ill let you take a break to gag)


Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends
This one is hard. I have very few pictures of my friends. WTH. I need to be better with the camera. So if your around me in the next little while- be prepared! Its pictures time. BUT I do have some pictures. These guys I don't know if I consider them friends rather than family. They have been around for a while. They know us - we know them - maybe a little to well. Our families have all met and we think we will make it official and be together for forever! Ha.



Really truly. Ryan and I don't get out much- we are homebodies and people think we are "stuck up" but really we are just shy. PROMISE. But we ended up with a social butterfly for a daughter. This girl made friends everywhere. The store, the park, the doctors office, the changing tables! No one cared about Ryan and I- only her. Its okay though, she carried all the good looks and kind heart in our family.
Even with all her fans and friends she does have a best friend. She loved this guy A LOT. She would get excited when I would say his name. She would demand to look GOOD whenever she knew we would see him, really we had to get out the good jewelry and everything. She would try to play hard to get but then melt like butter when she saw his golden locks and devilish smile. I'm pretty sure they were already planning their getaway- 18 years old and they will be outa here cuz us "parentals" don't know anything and they are the smartest ADULTS on earth. Maybe somewhere down the road they would get hitched without any of us knowing. They would perform on the streets because they would be pretty talented with the steal drum's and interpretive dance! They would be living their dreams and oh so happy. All the while us mama's and papa's would be back home scared to death everyday.
They were pretty dang cute.  


We really have lots of friends. I wish I had more pictures. Mainly to show you all some lovin.
Just know- If your in my contacts list - your my buddy! 

If I had to name my very best friend/s the answer would be obvious. We go way back. They were there through good and bad- thick and thin. Teen years/ Adult years. They make me smile, laugh, cry. 
The hours we spend together is just priceless. They are my comfort, my constant- my home. 
I just love them- more than they will ever know!


Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have
PROCRASTINATING. omg. I hate it. I will put EVERYTHING off until last minute. I hate doing things ahead of schedule. don't ask! I work really well under pressure. The more pressure, the more I get done. Its strange. Homework/Studying/Cleaning/Loving the hubby =  is saved until the very last minute.
GRRR me... I hate it because its caused many issues-- ESP in school. Luckily the hubby is patient and will work with my procrastination on his part.


Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
We love to travel. Wish we could go more places / more often. A few years ago we went to KOREA. I know I know- Everyone's Dream VACA right! Its true. We went. Loved it. AND for a minute- considered staying and never coming back.




There will be more to come on this updated to a previous post! Stay tuned!

4 comments :

caitlin and brinton said...

So jealous you went to Korea! How amazing.

Isn't it so great to have friends that feel like family? I love that.

I'm excited to see you on Friday night!

derek, allie, emma , & bradyn said...

Oh Kendra!! I'm always glued to your blog (you know that). Every single word you write gets to me. Somtimes they make me cry, sometimes they make me text/call you right away, and others make me smile! This one made me smile BIG. Oh how we love you guys. You are definitely stuck with us forever, whether you like it or not. :)

ps. aren't those 'Friends' just the best. They're mine too.

Tara Bennett said...

I love that pic of Kenzie.... she is SO happy!

Emma said...

I love reading each and every entry, especially when we get to learn more about you....I loved this one. I am so glad you have such wonderful friends/family-its awesome isn't it?! Thanks for sharing, Love Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails