Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ALS Walk

Did you know SMA is referred to the Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) of infants?
My Grandpa passed away from ALS, My daughter passed away from SMARD.
They have seen links between someone in the family having ALS and then someone else having SMA.
How are they related = is still unknown.
I can only imagine my Grandpa and Makenzie enjoying their freedom. Loving the world they are in now.
Free.


Our annual ALS walk. 
Makenzie was here last year, she wore her shirt.
This year we walked in honor of Team Haacke and Team mini Haacke :)














1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Way to go team Haacke. Touching tribute to your grandfather. I know he is taking good care of Kenzie as are all those who have left this world whom we love. Love you Aunt Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails