Monday, August 30, 2010

I was TAGGED.

So I was tagged. Hmm... I haven't been tagged in years. What am I tagged? A crazy Lady maybe :)
naaa... this sweet girl at.... Living our love song.... (yeah totally copied my blog name :) tagged me.
I don't like to let anyone down so if you tag me... Ill listen and obey. I'm not good at tagging so I hope this goes okay and I dont mess it up.
She asked me 8 random questions and now I have to answer them... When I'm done with that- Ill ask 8 questions and tag other people to answer them. So here I GO...

Here are my 8 questions:


1. If you could offer a newborn child just one piece of advice, what would it be?
Don't come out. Stay in there!
2. What are two goals for next year (2011)?
#1 Plan a fabulous trip for Ryan and I
#2 Finish my Associates and move onto a real University
3. What is your best childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Best childhood memory... hmmm... I have some really good memories. Lucky ME. I had tons of siblings that just loved me to pieces and gave me everything I wanted. oh wait. no they didn't- they gave my little brother everything he wanted. I was a jealous animal. anyway- my best childhood memory couldn't fit into one special occasion. This is such a random memory but I can remember it like it was yesterday-
right before Halloween on year, a couple of my sisters came running home to give my brother and i matching costumes. It was one of the first years power rangers was popular and I about died. They rushed in with our masks on their faces and I almost fell over in excitement. I was the pink ranger and J was the white ranger.
4. If the average human life span were 40 years old, how would you live your life differently?
If the average life span was 40 years, 15 years or 100 years they should all be lived the same. Like today is our last. Because you never know when it will be. I have the same goals and dreams in this life than if I knew life would be over in a year. I want to be happy. I want to experience joy. I want to change anothers life for the good. I want to make a difference.
        *** so thats what I say--- and I totally believe but I should also say--- I wouldnt worry so much about the silly everyday stuff. I wouldnt worry so much if my house smelled like dog, because, i have 2 sweet puppies and i love them to pieces. I wouldnt worry if my husband shaved his scraty face or if he was wearing clothes that matched because trutfully- he looks pretty cute all the time. I wouldnt worry so much if my pants fit right- I would take the oppertunity to buy a new pair.
5. What's your best moment of the year (2010)?
Oh 2010. A hard year. The best moment. So far. Would be July 17th. To see all those amazing people come together to celebrate not only Makenzie but every other child/family/friend who has been affected by SMA. To see such a giant amount of love, happiness and support was overwhelming. I still get goosebumps thinking about that day.
6. Who inspires you the most?
This changes so much for me. I find I get inspired by the lady down the street, a new blog, a family member or even a stranger.  For me I feel inspired when I see someone being a part of something bigger than themselves. I am inspired by strength. I am inspired by love. If I had to pick 1 person who inspires me the very most- it would obviously be Makenzie. Her drive to just live was amazing. To see her work as hard as she did to experience all that she did in the world takes my breath away.  I imagine her every time I think I have a hard day. I think how easy my days are compared to her.
7. What activities make you lose track of time?
TV. ha. I'm a TV/reality show/Secret Life junkie. Its horrible. The other thing- shopping. I love shopping. The other thing- hangin with the hubby. The other thing- Lunch dates. That 1 hour always turns into a whole day event.
8. If you could do anything, or wish for anything that would come true, what would it be?
Okay this is another obious answer. If we take Makenzie out of it and focus on one of my more materialistic wishes I would have to say I wish soo soo much that Ryan and I could travel the world. I want to travel all day everyday. I want to see other cultures. I want to live in another country. I want to see everything.
Another wish- I wish I was done with school. Had it all done and behind me and I was on my way to a successful career with student loans being paid off.
Another wish- I wish I could go on a super crazy never look at a price tag shopping spree *with Bradley Cooper :)


OKAY now for my questions to my peeps I tag:
1- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
2- If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?
3- Who would you say is your best friend (besides your spouse)?
4- What does a perfect day look like for you?
5- What are you passionate about?
6- Did you have any resolutions for 2009? If yes- what were they and have you accoplished any?
7- What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
8- If you could have a feast of your favorite foods- what would be on the menu?
Who do I tag?
EVERYONE! haha.. Yeah Im not very original. I dont want to call anyone out. BUT I do have to say you are ALL tagged and you should all leave a comment if you participate so we can all blog stalk you and see your answers!

6 comments :

Jeska said...

Haha. Thanks for calling me out ;) No, actually I had just made my blog and tried to Google it (ha, I admit)- well I found yours! Soo you were my first person I followed on here :)

Thanks for doing the tag!

Alissa said...

I had to tell you how much I love your blog...and learning about Mackenzie. What an amazing little girl! I will make sure to fill out the questions and tag you too. Hugs to you.

Candace said...

Love all your pictures, love your answers.. you're amazing Kendra

~Drue~ said...

Just dropping by to say what an great inspiration you are and how touched I am each time I read your blog. Thanks for sharing your blog with all of us. P.S. Filled out the Tag.

Andrea said...

this is a fun tag. I'll do it.

Sharlee said...

Okay, I'm a blog stalker and I am going to play, too!!:) Just so you know, I've contemplated commenting you a number of times but I don't feel I have any place to really offer any advice or even sympathy. Your blogs are so inspiring, though. I read you almost daily. I hope that doesn't creep you out! I may comment a little more now. I love how much you love your daughter...I believe you do love more than the average parent, which I think is an amazing gift. I also love that you watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails