Friday, August 27, 2010

31 in 31... day 20

Day 20 Kendras Picture
I watched my nieces on Day 20. All they wanted to do was play with the dogs. I kept them put away because they are big and crazy and run around and knock people down so I wasn't wanting any ER trips today. So I kept telling them to get away from their kennel. The girls were bored. I don't have lots of toys at my house. So I got creative. I said we are going to make a barbie house. I got out my DVD's, CD cases and other random things from the house= Soup cans, napkins, toilet paper, bowls, dishes, candy... It had lots of detail. I realized I'm a bit OCD when it comes to my barbie houses. They tried to help me set it up and I wouldn't let them. I kept changing it to how I thought it should look. Then I didn't want them playing with it because it was perfect and they would mess it up. So they sat and watched.
I'm a fun aunt!


Day 20 Ryans Picture
.a blury picture of Milo.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails