Friday, August 6, 2010

31 in 31.... Day 1

Day 1 Kendra's picture
*pic on my drive home, the sunset was so pretty. This picture really doesn't do justice to how bright it was*


Day 1 Ryan's picture
so i guess i took the picture but it was done on Ryans camera. Does that count?! He decided to get a little work out in and bench press our nieces. haha. They thought it was a blast and we couldn't stop laughing. What I should have taken a picture of was Ryan wearing high heels. HA. (oh he is going to kill me) yes we made him try on a pair of Jills heels and walk around. They seriously looked like they were made for him. .LOL.
psh...He was so fabulous.


your turn. I'm expecting pictures people. let me know your blog so i can check it out!

7 comments :

Robin said...

I just read your blog today so I am a day late with my challenge. Just wanted you to know that I accepted it! :o)

Candace said...

haha thats hilarious

Joleen & Justin Ruiz said...

joleenjustin.blogspot.com :D

brigette said...

Love the pics!!! I am doing this to pretty sure u have my blog but its brigetterushworth.blogspot.com

Alana said...

I can totally see Ryan trying on heels! LOL I will take the challenge.
harknessblog.blogspot.com

Alerie said...

Love the pics. I love beautiful sunsets, we have some pretty good ones here. I wish you would have gotten a pic of Ryan in heels!! That is too funny. I will send you my pics as soon as I get them uploaded.

Andrea said...

I am in! This is an awesome idea!! arckidz.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails