Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Utah Utes

My very first Utah game was just a couple weeks ago. Our friends invited us to the 
BYU vs. UTAH game.
I am a Utah fan and have been for as long as I ever cared about college sports. But 4 of my cousins have either played or are currently playing for BYU. Its very hard for me to pick sides with these 2 teams. 
So at the game I tried to stay somewhat neutral. I would have been happy with either team winning.
But Utah did carry out the win. Ryan was very happy.
We are so thankful for Lane and Bridgette who invited us. 
They are amazing friends and we had a blast.



...
..
.

After that game I couldn't wait to go to another game. 
I had told Ryan to watch out for tickets online and try to get some. 
A guy he knows was selling some for last weeks game. Last minute we found out. and I mean 3 hours before the game started. We were just leaving the Zoo and didn't want to run all the way back home so we decided to hang around town. It was so much fun. We had a blast. We squished into our seats like sardines and I had the mini hanging on me the entire game but it was so worth it. 
We jumped up and down a couple times. We cheered and yelled.
It was a rather sad ending. 
Utah lost.








Maybe ill get to attend another game this season.
Most likely not... With the U being in the PAC 12 now... Tickets are not so cheap. 
Lucky duck Ryan gets to go this next week as well!
Oh the spoiled boy!

2 comments :

Alerie said...

Sorry I have been MIA. I'm so happy for you guys and I am praying for you daily. Thank you so much for keeping us updated. Whatever decision you decided I was going to be so happy for you and support you 100%, but I will say I'm really happy you get to experience pregnancy again. I know Makenzie is with all of you during this time, watching over each little step.

I'm so glad you got to experience a college football game. I LOVE them!! I really think I'm addicted to going to them, ha ha. I went to my first one when I started college, but the last couple of years my husband and I have been able to go to quite a few more. Just wanted to say that we play you guys this weekend. It should be a good game!! Tell Ryan to have fun!!

brigette said...

Thanks for coming with us we had a blast to!! And how fun that you got to go again. Sorry they lost but Im sure it was still lots of fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails