Friday, October 14, 2011

Kenzie Day #22

Kenzie Day #22 = Halloween Party
oh what a night.
we had so much fun.


The Costumes:
princess
clown
vampire
witch
angry bird
dorothy
doggie
lady bug
spider women
which #2
cat
rock star
tinkerbell
scream








... the food was disgustingly amazing ...







We played games.
Like--- find the skeleton bones and put him together the fastest to win a prize.




The usual balloon release. 
We sure miss our Makenzie.









 The Candy Hunt was the best.
... To much candy
well there is never too much candy.
Just ask those kids.









I can only imagine the amount of laughs you had Makenzie, just watching the chaos unravel. 
I have thought so much about what you would have been dressed as this Halloween.
I wonder what things you would have been into. What shows and cartoons you would like. 
I thought Tinkerbell would be fun for you to see.  I bet you would have liked her right now. 
Sweet girl, we miss you so much. You are the best thing to ever come into our lives.
Please know how much your cousins love you. How much your aunts, uncles and grandparents adore you. 
Please know how much your parents dream about you.













 I hope you celebrated your 22nd angel day in heaven.
I'm sure the time is flying by because your having so much fun. 
I just cant believe its been so long since I held you. I close my eyes and can still imagine you right here in front of me. Its like there has been no time passed. Then again, its like its been an eternity.
I love you with all my heart Makenzie Rye.

7 comments :

Toni ~ Mom to 8 heavenly Angels and 1 earthly Angel. said...

((hugs)), I am sure she was there enjoying ever minute of it with you.

Amanda J said...

I have been a silent follower of your blog for a few months now. I think of your precious Makenzie often and pray for you daily. Your strengh, honesty and unwavering love for your daughter has taught me to be a more patient and present mom. I love how you celebrate Makenzie each month with a special gathering...the Halloween party looked like so much fun! For what it's worth, please know that there is another Mommy in Oklahoma that is praying for God to give you the strength, comfort, peace and happiness you need to greet each new day!
Lots of Hugs,
Amanda

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys know how to party!! You make a pretty good Tinkerbell :) I was even more impressed with Harley's princess costume haha!

Malory said...

Kendraaaaa!!! You look sooo cute, you pretty much look exactly like Tinkerbell :)! And I love the pic of B and her baby looking up at her it is so precious. Miss you and looks like you guys had a great time. You are such an amazing person and an amazing mommy, you make Makenzie proud everyday. Will you please teach me how to be soo creative and make all of your decorations so dang cute?!!

Anonymous said...

Kendra you look AMAZING!!! Tinkerbell would be one of her favorites as a little girl, I think you are right.

Jenni said...

You are sucha cute Tinkerbell!!!

Anonymous said...

Sure that Little M is enjoying it all and being very proud of her Tibkerbell mommy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails