Wednesday, October 5, 2011

changing weather

So not wanting summer to end for the simple fact that I love being outside.
So while the temperatures are still PERFECT we are trying to take full advantage.
Family walk
to the
Park
for a
Picnic
and to
Play tag
Climb trees
Roll in the grass
Chase the balls
There was 2 little girls who were NOT happy when we had to leave.
Harley and the mini threw giant temper tantrums the entire way home. 








There was some sad faces when we looked out the window today and saw nothing but water.
rain rain rain
So we stayed in doors and painted pumpkins














and watched movies
made a fort
cooked dinner
made ice cream treats
and even ran outside to jump in 1 puddle before we ran into the house and took a warm bath.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

this is kind of random, but who is "the mini?" I just recently started reading your blog so I have no idea who she is but she's in a lot of your posts :) Are you related somehow?

Alerie said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love the glitter paint. In my opinion glitter makes everything better!!

Paige said...

I was going to ask the same thing .. Who is the little girl? I see her a lot on here. I'm just curious :) Hope you don't mind me asking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails