Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Makenzie, Happy YOU day! I am so so so thankful that you came into my life almost 3 years ago. You were the best thing to ever happen to me. You gave me the name Mom. You taught me more in my life than I could have ever taught you. Thank you for being mine. Thank you for choosing me to be your Mom. I cant wait until the day I get to hold you again. I cant wait for the day I can never let you go. Makenzie you are now and forever will be my reason in this life. I am so thankful for the chance to be a Mom again with your little brother and I hope I make you proud by raising him the very best.
You are my first. You are my life. You are the best part of my existence. 
Thank you for the life you allowed me to live with you. and thank you for the promise we will be together forever. Keep dreaming with me baby.
I love you.
Love Mom


Baby T, Happy YOU day! You have no idea how excited I am to have you apart of our family. I cant wait to see your face and hold you for the first time. You are an incredible gift that will bring so much sunshine after some really hard times. I promise I will live everyday trying harder and harder to be the best Mum for you. I don't take your life for granted for one second. Every moment you give me will be a treasure. I am honored you chose me to be your Mom. 125 days until we meet. In the mean time keep kicking, punching and wiggling away. I love it. Every little movement. 
Stay strong and Ill be counting the days until you are here.
I love you.
Love Mom


Mommy Diane, Oh there are no words to express the amount of love I have for you. Thank you for being my example. Thank you for being the strength, light and love that holds this family together. You are amazing. I don't know what I would do without you. You have taught me so much. Thank you for loving me and my family. Thank you for always being there when we need you. Thank you for loving Makenzie as much as you do and for always counting her. You have no idea how much I love you.
I cant wait for baby T to know his Grandma Diane.
I hope you see how much you mean to me and how much I need you.
I love you.
Love Kendra.


Mommy Becky, Oh how I love my Becky. You are such an amazing example to me. The Mom you were and continue to be is simply incredible. I am forever grateful to be apart of your family. I have no words to thank you for raising the incredible man you did. I pray every day that baby T grows up to be just like his Dad and you are to thank for that. I have so much to learn and I am so happy to have you there to help me along the way. Thank you for loving us and our Makenzie as much as you do. Thank you for always keeping her so alive in our family. Thank you for being her Grandma. I cant wait until baby T gets to spend time and learn from his Grandma Becky. I hope you know how much I love you. I am so incredibly thankful for everything you are.
I love you.
Love Kendra


.....
....
..
.

I am so very blessed to have so many Mom's in my life as incredible examples for what a Mom really is. Not only my own Mom and Mother in law but my sisters and my friends and my Grandmas and my aunts and cousins. I am so very happy to have each and everyone of them. 
Motherhood is seriously the hardest job in the world.
I admire everyone of you out there who is a Mom or trying to be a mom or soon to be mom.
I hope everyone out there has a wonderful Mothers Day 
and you see what an amazing job you are doing.
You have the most important job in the world. You are raising the future. You are shaping the world. You are creating life. That is amazing.
Happy Mothers Day!

4 comments :

Robin said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I love this post! So sweet and such a loving way you honor all of those people you love! Praying for you always!

Jenni said...

Beautiful!!!

Auntie EM said...

What a sweet and precious post. That title mom is so wonderful, hard, sweet, frustrating, challenging, but oh, sooo worth it. I remember the exact moment I became a mom. It will be forever in my heart and mind. It is a title that can never be taken away from us no matter what the circumstances. You are right, too, about other mom's. I think all of us as women have a chance to "mother" a child. We do that with our nieces, nephews, neighborhood kids, friends, and even strangers who we may only see for a fleeting moment. We change lives by being "mothers" to those little children in our lives. I agree - you have two amazing mothers in your life. I will love Makenzie and now baby T always. They are part of us because you and Ryan are part of us. I love you Kendra. Love, Auntie M

brigette said...

Such a lovely post! You are one amazing mama and it looks like you have great examples!! Hope your mothers day was wonderful!! Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails