Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kenzie Day #21

Kenzie Day #21 = Mallows in the Mountains

We did this same thing last September in the same canyon at the same fire pit
We did it all over again because it was just that fun.
This year was just as fun.
Fire. HotDogs. Hamburgers. Chips. Pasta. Mallows. Cookies. Roasters. Balloons. Running. River. 
We stayed until after it got dark.
Ryan decided to entertain us and have a marshmallow eating contest.
He was the only one who participated and he won.
19 mallows in his mouth at once. Don't worry- pictures are below.





















*Be prepared. The following pictures might make you gag. But I cant stop laughing when I see them*






*seriously... 19 mallows...*




To my little Mallow in heaven...
I hope you enjoyed every second of the craziness that was this evening.  You have some wild cousins and a very crazy Dada.  Makenzie Rye you are soo loved. Your cousins miss you so much and only want balloons so they can send them to you.  They never want to keep them for themselves.  You have so many aunts and uncles that miss you terribly and pray for you often.  You have friends all over this world. Look at the way you have changed so many lives. Only someone as special and amazing as you could do that. You are lucky to have some amazing little angel friends. I have met some of their parents. I hope you are all having the most amazing time. I pray you are all happy. 
I cant believe its been 21 months since you took your last breath in this world. I will never forget that day. That moment. I was lucky enough to hold you as you took your first breath and I was lucky enough to hold you as you took your last. I am thankful for your life. I forever will be. That is one area of life that will never be wished away. It will never have the "what-if" thoughts because I wouldn't change a thing. I love you to the moon muffin.
Please dream with me tonight. I could really use a dream with you in it. A dream that makes me feel like a mom again.  Your mom. I miss you. 
Love Momi.

6 comments :

Tyler & Laura said...

You are amazing, Kendra :)

Emma said...

Hugs! xoxoEm

crystal said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Sending (((HUGS))) your way!!! You and Ryan are the best :)

Krissy said...

So sweet.... I hope you had sweet dreams of your sweet baby girl... I love the mallow.

Ashley said...

Just wanted to comment that I have been following your blog for a few months now and want to express my sorrow in reading about your miscarriage :( I truly hope that you are blessed with another child in whatever way is meant to be...having lost a child myself, I honestly understand the pain that you live everyday.

Anonymous said...

Kendra,
I just started reading your blog, I found it through another blog. First off, you don't know me, but I think you are AMAZING!! My heart goes out to you & your husband. Praying for you! Thank you, you have made me a better mother. -Meg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails