Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful

I have to pay some extra thank you's to GOD for our amazing family.
To be more specific with this Thank You...
I am over the moon thankful for our amazing AUNTS and UNCLE.
We are lucky enough to have quite a few and I love each and everyone of them with all my heart.
They are amazing people.
The amount of support and love they give us is out of this world.
Janet, John, Jim, Joyce, Steve, Cindy, Bob, Carol, Randy, Robin, 
Mona, Byron, Mary Ann, Richard,  Maggie, Tommy, Carma, Bob, Mark, Sherry.
Thank you for being in our lives. 
and
Thank you GOD for putting them in our lives.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

You do not know me, but i am thankful for you, your beautiful words, inspiration and the divine intervention that brought me here. I have a friend who is faced with the decision of how to proceed with her very sick daughters life..much like your family. Their time together is running out. I heard about your blog and pray that your words will assist my dear friend in her journey. Thank you for being honest and sharng your story. God bless you and your angel baby.

Alissa said...

Thank you for your lists....it reminds me of all the wonderful, yet often simple things, that make me thankful for this life I lead. I always appreciate your posts. ((hugs))

AJ and Cindy said...

I am loving your thankful lists, they are so insightful and thought out! I am thankful for YOU , too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails