Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kenzie Day #5

May 13th 2010
Kenzie Day #5 = Living Planet Aquarium




FUN would be an understatement.
it was amazing to see all the different animals like:
sharks
snakes
sting ray
star fish
sea horse
nemo
big fish
small fish
penguin
spider
lobster
cockroach
+lots of other weird things














it was hard keeping track of 12+ kids
...but no one got lost
...no one fell into any tanks with sharks
...and no one got left behind.
of course we send our girl balloons full of hugs and kisses





always missing
always thinking
always loving
YOU Kenzie!

4 comments :

Emma said...

I'm glad Kenzie day #5 was so full of love and laughter, I know she would have been having tons of fun seeing you smile! Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs as you start another work week, Em

Alerie said...

This looks like tons of fun. I am sure Kenzie LOVED it!! I am so glad that you have such wonderful people to do these special days with. Always thinking and praying for you!! Much love!!

Holly said...

On Saturday, I was the photographer at a Playgroup event in my hometown. Someone had gotten a HUGE bundle of Red Robin balloons for the kids...at one point, the bundle came loose from the fence they were tied to, and they all went up into the sky. I said a prayer for Makenzie to catch them and share them with her new friends. I'm sure she did!!! I'm pretty sure I have a picture of it and would love to send it to you if you'd like it.

Kari said...

Although I came across your blog randomly, your daughter has really touched my heart. We sent Makenzie a beautiful light-up Mickey Mouse balloon from Disneyland. When I saw the balloon for sale, I knew she had to have it. I sure hope she enjoyed playing with it in Heaven.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails