Here it is 3:00am and I am awake. What is going on? I woke up yesterday but after a while somehow managed to go back to sleep. Today its not going to happen. I have been awake since 1:00ish and my brain wont turn off. My eyes and my body are still so sleepy and want to be in bed but my brain is wide awake. So this morning ill do laundry and make Ryan breakfast and blog.
I was thinking of some pregnancy tips that I am learning and want to remember.
- Not much helped when I was sick but some of the things that helped the most was lemony stuff. I would drink lemonade throughout the day to help a little. One night when it was really bad I drank lemon juice right out of the bottle. Gross. But it seriously made me feel better.
- Not letting myself get hungry throughout the day helped with not throwing up after every meal. I got sick more if I ate on a empty stomach. The best thing for me to eat was dried fruit. I tried fresh fruit and as much as I love it, it didn't make me feel like I ate anything but for some reason dried fruit did.
- Ill have to update on this later but I have been using a concoction of different anti stretch mark creams and oils. I have some of those lovely things from my pregnancy with Makenzie but they actually faded pretty much completely away. Now that this belly is growing I can tell they are starting to show again. They are the same ones so I am hoping I can slather enough crap on to not have any more show up. I have to say I am usually extra creamy or extra oily. Nice right.
- If I drink a lot of water in the morning/afternoon I have been feeling less bloated. and if I drink all that water I have to drink earlier in the day I don't have to get up and go to the bathroom through the night.
- Chili and pregnancy DON'T mix. The 2 times we have had it I have gone to bed in tears because of the mass amount of stomach pain its caused.
- You are more likely to pass out when pregnant. Didn't know this but it happened. At family dinner a couple weeks ago. It was kind of scary. I was talking to my doctor about that weird feeling I have been having where it feels like my stomach is doing somersaults- he said something about things inside moving around, loss of blood pressure and to sit down. I don't remember details- I have pregnancy brain already- but when I told him about when I did pass out he said yeah that can happen, So be careful and make sure you sit down when you start to feel off. When I passed out I just started feeling a little sick and not like I was going to pass out.
That's all I can think of for now. If you have some tips/tricks or lessons learned you should share them in the comments. That way all us prego lady's can relate together and learn something new!