Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kenzie Day #17

I cant believe it had been 17 months since I held her last. Since I saw her beautiful eyes. I miss her.
Kenzie Day #17 = Movie Night
movie = tangled
Not many could come this month but thats okay, we still had a great time. We had plenty of food and treats. The girls bounced between the barbies, the movie and dancing outside.



We sent the balloons first since it would be getting dark soon.







The pizza was pretty good... dont you think?



The adults had all eyes on the show as the girls were in and out of it.
Kind of funny. We kept telling them to be quiet.










What a fun night. We all love and miss our Makenzie.
You were dancing right along with your cousins love, I know it!


... just a preview of what we got to watch for seriously over an hour.

2 comments :

KC said...

Love it! I love how you do that to remember her!

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

How fun! love the video, love how everyones trying to pick whats the right name for Justin Bieber, and those girls sure can dance! Stephan and Ashlyn and I would love to come to a Kensie day one time? Let me know?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails