Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nana Nono

I love my Nana Nono aka: Grandma H.
She is such an amazing women.  She is so strong, so wise, so funny, so adorable.
Not to mention she is so loving.
We had a great little visit.
With my sweet family to.









I always new GMA as the cool lady who lived in Cali. We would go on great trips to see her and we always had a blast.  She gave good Christmas gifts and never forgot a single birthday.  She moved to Utah a couple years ago and lives about an hour from me. I absolutely love seeing her.
The life she had lead wasn't easy. I admire everything she has been through.
I hope one day, I can be half the person she is.
I just adore her.

1 comment :

AJ and Cindy said...

what a sweet tribute, you can tell she is very loved!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails