Monday, July 26, 2010

San Diego part 4

Day 5 = Wild Kingdom + Dereks bday!!!
liked the wild kingdom.
was hot
got a henna tattoos
raced boats
met up with my lil bro
saw cool animals


then we went to old town.
awesome shops
yummy food
fun music
great dancing



we had so much fun.
our last day was spent shopping at the mall.
the weather never got over 80 degrees.
we ate great. slept pretty good. swam in the pool just about every night. found time to get the girls pedicures.
makenzie was never far from any of our minds.
we always miss her.
she would have loved every bit of it.
good thing we had great people who kept us smiling and laughing.

4 comments :

Candace said...

Love all your pictures!
Love all the posts!
Love that you had a great vacation!

Alerie said...

LOVED the MRW henna tattoos. Well it looks like your vacation was a lot of fun. I am glad you had some good friends to go with. Thinking of you and praying for you always!! Much love!!

Emma said...

Thanks for sharing, looks like you had a great time! I am so thankful for your amazing friends, I know they must be such a blessing to you as I know you are in their lives also. I know Makenzie would never have been far from your mind, but I am glad you were able to laugh and have fun along the way-Kenzie would want that and I know she would have loved to see your smiling face!! Hugs, Em

caitlin and brinton said...

It looks like you guys had SO MUCH FUN! You totally needed that after all that hard work you put into the event... which was amazing by the way. I'm sad I didn't get a chance to talk to you - you were so busy that day. It's funny... the guy who came to do the rest of the pinata shift knew Brinton... they grew up together in West Jordan. The guy said he met you in your public speaking class. Such a small world. Anyway - San Diego looks like it was awesome! I LOVE The Atlantis ride at Sea World.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails