Tuesday, August 21, 2012
How far along? 36 weeks
Maternity clothes? Okay I should have changed this question a while ago. Its kind of annoying. So I think the new title will just be Clothes? That way I can just document my favorite clothes that week or what I'm wearing more of...
Clothes? Can I tell you how much I love a good pair of sweats? Oh heaven sent. I also am loving dresses. Neither are maternity but I have no idea how they will fit once baby comes, I might be stretching them out a little.
Best moment this week: Visiting with friends, mini vaca and finally coming home to the hubs.
Not so good moment of the week: So uncomfortable. Pains. Feeling sooo huge.
Miss Anything? Bending over without feeling like I am squishing my baby.
Movement: All the time. There is limited space and I am feeling it. I think he is starting to get ready to stretch out a little better.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have just been feeling off all week. Food doesn't sound good but I'm hungry. When I eat, I cant eat much.
Gender: Bebe Boy
Symptoms: Back is hurting- sciatic nerve pain. Crotch is still aching in pain the majority of the day. Belly feels like its totally stretched to its max. Emotions are a little dramatic. Hips have started to hurt this week. Little sleep.
Emotions: Other than being totally done with the pregnancy aches and pains--- being a little over sensitive and thinking everyone is mad or upset with me--- overly fearful something bad will happen to this baby or Ryan.... I am honestly happy. Happy for the next 4 weeks. Happy this little boy is on his way. Happy he is growing so good right now and that I have been so lucky to not have problems. Happy to have Ryan as his Daddy.
Looking forward to: Spending as much time with my Ryan this week as possible before he leaves for his long hunting trip, ultrasound and my birthday!
I thought it would be nice to make a little list of some happenings in baby department right now..
- TKW has hiccups all the time. So much so that I have worried if its a bad thing causing me to search the web frantically many a times.
- Ill be honest, I love when he moves- most of the time. Sometimes like in the middle of the night when he wakes me up and I cant get back to sleep- I'm not loving it so much. or his hiccups. I don't know why but I don't like that feeling. It feels like my whole body is convulsing. I do like when his knee-arm-elbow-nose-whatever it is, sticks out. Even when it hurts. Its such a cool feeling.
- I am over having fun shopping for baby stuff. Its not so much fun anymore. Its more stressful. I have found myself taking a ton of stuff that I have bought back because I don't know if it will get used or not. I don't know why I feel I have to have one of everything in the world. When I need to, ill make the appropriate purchase. and clothes fall into this area as well. I love the clothes but I have no clue at what age he will fit into what. Everyone keeps saying how he will grow out of everything in like a day and wont wear anything. I don't know if they are just being a little extreme or they are being real. All I know is Makenzie wore preemie for like a month, Newborn until she was almost 4 months when I forced her into 0-3 month clothes because I wanted to expand her wardrobe and she only wore a couple outfits before she was hospitalized. I know she is a unique case but I have no idea how fast babies are suppose to grow. I may or may not have cried the other day in Target- I found this super cute cabin outfit (yes it will be worn at the cabin not at home because he would look silly...) well I didn't know if I should get a 6 month or a 9 month. It was pants and a long sleeve and the cabin is a bit colder than here in the valley so I wanted it to fit for the cabin. Well he is 6 months in March so will he be able to wear it until he is 9 months or will he grow out of it by then. If I get a 9 month he will fit into that in June. So will it be to warm by then. Will he be big or small. If I wait they wont carry this outfit anymore. Oh I cried a few tears and finally got the 9 month and have worried about it ever since. I am done shopping.
- I like seeing my belly in person- in the mirror or whatever but I hate pictures. I hate how HUGE I look. I am pretty sure that's how the world views me but in my mirror it must take a few pounds off because I don't feel as large. So pictures of me over the next few weeks will far and few because I hate them all.
- Ryan is going to be gone on his long hunting trip returning September 3rd. My Mom is going on an Alaskan cruise starting September 5th. We are kind of hoping by some miracle baby T comes September 4th. The day after Ryan gets home and the day before my mom leaves. Ill be keeping my fingers crossed.
- I have still haven't found a pediatrician. I have 1 more appointment this week and I hope ill have it all figured out soon.