Thursday, April 26, 2012

19 Weeks

*Please note: I have no idea where I am looking-- maybe a bird flew by. and as you can see when I am pregnant, I am pregnant all over. My face, arms, butt, sides, eyes, hair, legs. I'm growing.


How far along? 19 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Not this week. I am having a hard time fitting into anything. To small or to big. I started using the belly bands this week so between that and the hair tie I am at least dressed when leaving the house.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Best moment this week: Still just soaking all this in and that is making everyday pretty amazing.
Miss Anything? Fitting into clothes. I am growing as big around as I am tall. I will soon be a square. Or a circle. then ill just roll around.
Movement: Yes. I cant wait to feel him more. Its in the morning and at night when I feel him so I cant wait to feel him throughout the day.
Food Cravings: Salad and peaches but not the peaches that are at the grocery store right now. I need fresh fresh peaches. Like the kind you can get in the middle of summer. ahh. I need the farmers market to start up so I can get my fix of fresh fresh veggies and fruit. Costco is okay but I am needing more :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am drinking a ton of water right now and if I drink it at the wrong times or too fast I throw it all up but other than that I am feeling fine.
Gender: BOY! and pretty sure his name is not going to change. We are calling him by name so until we tell everyone you can just refer to him as T or T man or TK or Tweb or awesome T or TT or TW or TKW... Whichever you prefer. Check out all those nicknames already. Ah he is seriously the coolest fetus ever.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Horrible back pains. I have been exercising more and doing more around the house and Ryan thinks I did something to hurt my back. Last night I went to stand up and seriously collapsed onto the floor. I couldn't straighten my back or put weight on my legs. I just laid there all curled in half crying in pain while Ryan tried to help me. When I finally got up he laughed at me because I was walking like an old women with a broken hip! Rude. The pain lasted all night but this morning I am feeling better. It just comes and goes.
Belly Button in or out? This sucker is getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have to say I am moody. but not moody like I am a wench but moody where I am happy one minute then sobbing the next. Super emotional. I have been having a really hard time getting into Makenzies room to make those changes for baby T. We bought the paint because we feel like we need to start making his room his instead of Makenzies. That has been so difficult. We have been making little changes since she died but its always been her room. To now have it his room makes this all so real- again- if that makes any sense. We are painting over that pink over the next few days and my anxiety levels are out of control. I think I'm just trying to balance the wanting them both here and knowing she isn't coming back. My son needs his big sister and it breaks my heart to know he will soon forget about what he knows right now. I don't ever want him to not know her. and just what we tell him isn't good enough for me. I guess Ill just keep smiling at the thought of them together for now.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound today! Hoping they confirm this is in fact our T man and not a
little miss. Although we would be ecstatic, We are ready for our boy.

9 comments :

Tiffany said...

You are absolutely adorable pregnant! I'm so glad that you are where you are now mama!

Lengland said...

so exciting! Just a thought, what If you left one wall pink for her? Incorporate pictures on the pink wall of her life, put big sister, things like that on it. and on his wall... do little brother?

Paige said...

You are so cute pregnant, my dear!! I like what the other person said: leave one wall pink in his room and maybe you can put things about her on the wall. Favorite clothes of hers. Toys, etc :)

Unknown said...

I love that idea, mommys lil angels! Kendra, you are absolutely glowing and beautiful!

Alissa
ripleyadoption.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think you look great! I do not see any major weight gain.....but you know your body better than anyone else. :-)

KW said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! You are so adorable! I love pregnant bellies. Good luck with all the planning for a little boy. They are so much fun.

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

You are just so beautiful. Truly.
I'm very, very happy for you :)

Laura said...

You look beautiful! Im so happy to see that your pregnancy is progressing with no problems besides nausea. ICK! I recently found this couple who's 5 month old is suffering the same fate as your beautiful daughter. Im not sure but maybe you can lend some words of encouragement or just simply relate.

Laura said...

You look beautiful! I recently came across this blog please keep them in your prayers. Here is the link to the blog. http://averycan.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails