Thursday, April 5, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have been so exhausted this last week that I have been dragging Ryan to bed between 8-8:30pm! The sun is still out at that time. but my body is ready for sleep and I haven't even woke up to pee in the night because I'm so sleepy. But watch out- the moment I wake up I'm running full speed to the bathroom.
Miss Anything? I'm not a big drinker. Ill enjoy a cocktail now and again so it was very weird to actually crave a drink this week. and not just any drink but the Yellow Cab from Iggys. Maybe because its kind of sour and I'm all about the sour stuff right now.
Movement: Pretty sure I have felt this little babe moving a little. Still not certain though.
Food cravings: Milk. Always wanting milk. and strawberries. but I am very picky about how ripe they are. I need them to be the perfect ripeness.
Gender: Ryan is back to thinking Girl and I am back to thinking Boy.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Other than pissing my pants? I have been having some really bad gas pains. Ryan keeps telling me to just fart but that isn't it. I don't have to fart or I would let them rip because they hurt really really bad.
-- Want to hear a funny story? I know you do. Well about 4ish years ago- soon after we married- I was having some horrible tummy pains throughout the day. It was the weirdest thing and I had no idea what the problem was. I did everything that night to help it feel better and nothing worked. I made myself go to sleep and around midnight woke up screaming (literally) in pain. I couldn't even move. Ryan was totally freaked out and said we were going to the ER right now. On the way there the pain was so bad I puked everywhere. We got there and waited... waited... waited... they drugged me up and I finally feel asleep while Ryan sat next to my bed as I lay there thinking I was dieing. They did some tests and were fairly certain I was experiencing a bad case of GAS PAINS! Now I had never had gas pains before that point in my life and I honestly thought I was going to die. Ryan was seriously pissed. HA. He gets gas pains all the time and we had a medicine cabinet full of Gas X. We got home sometime around 5am. Just in time for him to get dressed for work. I have never lived that one down. I had my husband take me to the ER for gas pain! haha. Now that I know what it is, I try not to be so dramatic about it but seriously it can hurt really really bad. I was told by my doc that I can take some GasX so when it gets really bad ill take a pill and it helps.
Look what poor Ryan has to live with for the rest of his life. Lets all feel sorry for him for a minute.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I haven't been moody at all really. Well I don't think I have been. Who knows what Ryan would say. I have been trying really hard to do some extra things for him since he has been such a rock star the last few months with me being all lazy and not wanting to do much. He really is sooo amazin. Love him.
Looking forward to: Revealing the Gender! ahhh. We are having a little party on Makenzie Day and we will all know soon! I cant wait. Remember I am doing that little giveaway for a lucky someone who guesses correctly. You can still cast your vote on my 15 week pregnancy post!


I want to personally thank EVERYONE that shared their pee story. It means a lot to know I'm not totally alone in this :)
I am sorry but I got a good laugh out of some of your stories so I hope you got a good laugh out of mine. Its pretty funny to think about now. and thanks for your advice esp. about the kegel exercises. I am doing those so ill just up the amount of reps I do and maybe that will help. Here is to having a pee pant free week!

8 comments :

Pogue Mahone said...

Did you take Tums for the gas? Are you sure it's gas? I went to the ER with bad pain and it turns out I have gallstones(the pain can mimic gas or indigestion) and need my gallbladder taken out. I know the gallbladder also tends to act up during pregnancy if there are any issues with it.

glenda said...

You look great!

Unknown said...

You look so good, healthy and happy! Whoever asked you about TRIPLETS was seriously out of their mind! You are totally the size of one perfectly growing baby mama!

Alissa
ripleyadoption.blogspot.com

Chanse and Janell said...

You are too cute! I'm so excited for you : )
The pee story is hilarious!!! The only time I peed like that while pregnant was when I sneezed. HA HA
XOXOXO
Janell

Loving Brayden said...

I also peed myself to the point of having to go home to change but it was AFTER I gave birth!! MY husband laughed so hard! And get this- I also went to the ER once for horrible stomach pains, vomiting, passing out. Mine was also gas!! How embarrassing!
Glad I'm not alone in my awesomeness!! lol
Btw, your picture is beautiful!!

Melissa Baker Photography said...

Kendra Kendra Kendra, you look soooooo sooo pretty with your little bump.
About the gas pain, i know your pain, I've been to the ER due to that too, the only pain i can compare to that is the gall bladder stones pain, it hurts like a mother... Yeah i thought i was gonna die too !
this coming makenzie's day is going to be one to remember, i can't wait !!!

Ashleigh said...

Girl don't feel bad about the gas pains. I've had that before had my mom take me to the dr. The dr even did X-rays because I was being so dramatic only to find out I was "backed up" THAT was embarrassing to look at your X-ray and see all that serious pain was before you were full if crap!!! :)))

Lea and her Mustangs said...

Love your blog Kendra, you truely are funny. Love your picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails