Monday, December 31, 2012

Santa Claus

We took Tracker to see Santa at the beginning of December. He was the best Santa. Seriously the real deal. but we had to wait a couple hours and Tracker was not that happy to sit on his lap once he finally got the chance. Plus I didn't bring Kenzie's picture so we had to go again.
We went on Christmas Eve and it was perfect because he had just returned from lunch and we were first in line. So we were in and out in no time so Tracker was a pretty happy (not crying at least) boy.


Love my babies.


3 comments :

Trinity said...

What a sweet picture!

starnes family said...

I love that you included Mackenzie. I don't comment much, but have always kept up with you. Much love and blessings to you in 2013.

Alesha said...

That is the cutest Santa ever! Seriously?? I love this picture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails