Sunday, January 9, 2011

school school school

oh school...
you are here once again.
seriously?!
now, i don't hate you all the time. only when i have to take those super annoying- seriously when will i ever use you in my life- classes. im really excited to get going on this career path and feel extra motivated now that i know what im going for. i have a goal. i need to stay up on my assignments and procrastination can not happen! full time school + full time work. lets all just hope and pray i cant stay balanced and still keep my hubby happy and my house in order. i know im not the only one doing this so i know i can handle it, well i hope... im a bit of a baby.
i need to get my priorities in order and stay one step ahead of whats to come.
lets hope crazy life surprises don't happen before we are ready.
i know thats a pretty irrational hope but ill keep hoping :)
lets keep the next couple years as simple as possible.
ill be seeing you school- dark and early tomorrow morning.  i hope i dont freeze my tail off at 6am.
oh and i hope i can actually find my class. i have never heard of this classroom/building so i can only imagine ill be wondering around campus with pepper spray (for protection) and a flashlight trying to find this place!

our last week has been spent doing a WHOLE LOT of packing and C-L-E-A-N-I-N-G! our house is becoming quite bear and the smell of bleach is consistently burning my eyes :)
I think the biggest change has been kenzie's room. we had some major de-cluttering to do. that girl seriously was set for life. i couldn't believe how much stuff she has. between both our parents they pretty much have our whole house in their house...
it was hard to get all her stuff put in boxes and packed away but it wasn't near as hard as i thought it would be.  thank goodness for an understanding husband who lets me keep EVERYTHING i need to- like the door knobs!
we have a rather large- well dresser- filled with stuff that i just cant pack away.. stuff that i need to hold and smell and see pretty much on a daily basis.

fewww.... so onto bed for my first day tomorrow! don't worry ill take a picture of me in my new outfit and pack pack so you can see my precious self on my first day of school.
i told ryan he better start making me a lunch---- and dinner since i have class again after work!
HA!!

7 comments :

GINA. said...

I am so excited for this new journey you are on Kendra! You are the strongest person out there!
I couldn't imagine packing up everything into boxes. I think it's adorable about the doorknob :)
Looking forward to seeing that new Pack Pack!! HAHA!
Just keep on keeping on! You can do this. And you won't just do it...You'll do great!
*Hugs

GINA. said...

Oh, and LOVE the new header on your blog! :)

Emma said...

Love the new header, it is so perfect for your journey!!
I am so excited for today, for you to start this process and know it will be so good for you!
Thinking of you, sending you lots of positive vibes for your first day. Can't wait to hear about it, Hugs, Em

Shawna said...

I love the new header too! So fitting! Good luck on your classes and I hope you like at least one -- can't wait to see the picture!

C said...

Good luck with the school thing! Juggling work and school will have its "moments" but I know you are up to the task. If you ever need help with a paper edit, let me know.

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

GOOD LUCK!!! i don't know why i need to even say this, because you are going to do an amazing job!
it's cheesy, but i miss those "first day of school butterflies", brand new notebooks/folders, the feel of importance as you are walking around campus.
DANG YOU! i just paid off my student loans and now i'm feeling the "bug" again.
did you know that i was starting that program before i got married? i loved it (but then marriage happened and i just settled with a BS in Psych).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails