Wednesday, June 3, 2009

potty break anyone?


100 Oz.
That's how much water my Doctor said I need to start
drinking a day!
So far today I have been able to get in almost 50...
HALF WAY THERE!
I have been really good about drinking 60 oz since I became pregnant- Adding 40 oz more really doesn't sound like a lot but when your in the restroom half your day as it is...
HELLO! I hope within the next week or so my body can start to adjust to the extra amount of water.
PS... This is 100 oz of JUST WATER... That doesn't include the Milk and other liquids I still need to be drinking.

2 comments :

caitlin and brinton said...

Hey Kendra- I hope I'm in town when you have your shower... I would LOVE to go! Do you have an email address so I don't have to type my address for the world to see? :)

caitlin and brinton said...

never mind, I'll just send it to you as a message in facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails