Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BABY ROOM - The End







My amazing sister Lisa made this adorable blanket for our GIRL. I cant get over how much I love it!


This bench has been in my family for years and years... It’s been beat up and thrown around- I decided she needed to have it in her room so here it is... I sanded it down and repainted it myself!



This picture doesn’t do justice to how amazing this doll house/book shelf is that Ryan built. It turned out better than I imagined and it’s exactly what I wanted.
I can’t wait until our little GIRL gets to play with it.

7 comments :

Chanse and Janell said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! It's SO adorable Kendra! I absolutely love it. I love the colors and the dollhouse/bookshelf is so cute. I love that idea! You guys did a great job. She'll be here before you know it!:)

Tara Bennett said...

I'm in LOVE! I want to see it in person and come give you our present for little girl. Holy crap, she'll be here before you know it!!!

Esther said...

So cute!! I love her room! How handy that Ryan could make her cute bookshelf too, I got one for my birthday for Lilly's room, and it was over $80!
I can't wait to see your little girl!

caitlin and brinton said...

Aahhhhh!!! I must say, that's the custest room I've ever seen! It looks wonderful Kendra, you did such a great job! :) Love it.

Gaspegirl said...

The room looks perfect for a little princess! I keep checking in on you to see how you are feeling... can't wait to see pics of the princess herself! Not long to wait now ;)

Make it a great day!

Robin said...

The room looks super cute. I love what you have done with that little stool. I may need your help when it comes to doing some decorating of my own. I love you guys and I miss you! I cannot wait to see little baby! BTW how long are you to stay at work? and what hospital are going having the baby at? I need some details here.

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

Kendra,

You did a amazing job! You and Ryan are so creative. Ive seen those baby shelfs/doll house before and told Stephan when we have kids & if its a girl I want one. Maybe Ryan can show him one day... lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails