Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HOLY MOLEY- Can it BE??

HOLY MOLEY-
99 DAYS!!!
hope all had a wonderful spring Easter weekend...
Mine included... but not limited to...
painting the babies room
cleaning the house
cleaning the house again..
laundry
basked in the sunny sun
much needed dinner with bff and her hubby and babe who ryan is totally IN LOVE with
super fun egg hunts with our adorable niece Addi
a few sleepless nights
a jazz game
failed attempts at making baby legs
making baby legs (finally)
** pictures to come**

2 comments :

caitlin and brinton said...

Fun weekend! What color is the baby's room?? Leslie and Kyle get married on August 1st- I am dying of excitement, you have NO idea!! :)

Ben said...

Maybe I am just out of the loop of what is "in", but I have 3 girls and I have no idea what babylegs are! I will be anxiously awaiting pictures!
~A

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails