Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello 28 week mark!
Hello 3rd trimester!
Please be kind to me and go FAST!

Your baby is equal in weight to a Chinese cabbage about 2 1/4 pounds. (Length:almost 15 inches, from head to heel.)

Highlights of 2nd trimester:
- Holy Belly Growing
- "Child Bearing HIPS"
- NOTHING fits me
- New cravings every day
- Funny places to grow hair
- Frequent trips to the Lady's room
- NO SICKNESS
- Finding new ways to shave my legs and put on my socks
- No more squashing my tummy down to see whats below me- IT will only squish so far
- Watching baby GIRL roll around
- Felling baby GIRL workout
I cant wait for the next 12 weeks!

7 comments :

Linds said...

You are so stinking adorable! I can't wait for the next 12 weeks either! Hope it is smooth sailing!

FROGGITY! said...

SO PRECIOUS! look at that lovely baby bump!

all of that 'fun stuff' will be over soon and you'll have a gorgeous baby girl in your arms. SIGH, the best feeling in the world!!

Chanse and Janell said...

Yay Kendra!! I'm getting so excited for you:)
Pictures of the little girls room please!!!!!

Raji Barbir said...

You just lemme know when you wanna take some pictures of your baby girl :) This is so exciting! I hope all goes well for you in the coming weeks!

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh how exciting Kendra! Your belly is cute! :) Your pregnancy has gone fast... for ME!

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

Yeepie, I didnt know you had a blog?!

Look at your cute preggie belly! Your getting so close, cant wait to see your baby girl pics when shes born, or maybe in person? Luv your blog! And you need to post pics of your babys room for sure :)

ML said...

You still look tiny! That's exciting that you only have 12 weeks to go. Just enjoy your sleep and your freedom, etc. while you still have it. Life is going to change drastically in 3 short months!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails